Brand New Chimichanga

Saturday, November 04, 2006

You Give Love a Bad Name

Well lots of new developments on the Big Bad Wolf front. He and his girlfriend are having problems. Apparently they've been fighting all week and B.B.W. made the comment that he might be joining the ranks of the single again. I feel like a complete bitch though, cause I'm so not upset that they might break up. Sadly part of me is egging him on. I'm such a bad person...

I had car trouble this week so the Big Bad Wolf had to pick me up and drop me off for school two days in a row. The first night he asked if he could come in and use the bathroom. I let him in. Then we stood there in very awkward conversation for a few minutes. I could tell he wanted to kiss me but he didn't. Finally I told him to go home, so he did.

The next night he decided he needed to walk me to my door. So when we got to the door, more awkward silence so to break it I invite him in. We stand around for several more minutes, more awkward chit-chat. Finally he says he needs to leave so I walk him out. More long minutes of awkward chatter then it happens. He puts his hands around my waist and leans in. I stop him and tell him to go home.

It almost killed me. God, the look on his face was awful. I explained that it wasn't that I didn't want him to kiss me but he had a girlfriend. I also told him that I didn't know what was going on between him and his girlfriend but for both of our sake I was trying to stay out of it and not complicate things any more for him until he figured out what he wanted. He finally left and I wanted to smack myself in the head. He tried to kiss me and I wouldn't let him. I've been hoping for this moment for weeks and then it presents it's self and I push him away. Damn it why do I have to have good moral fiber? This guy has made me all kinds of bajigity and I don't like it!

2 Comments:

At 5/11/06 11:11 AM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

It is because you are a good person. Beware of a man who jumps ship, just to ride another. Then again, it could be a well needed distraction :)

 
At 6/11/06 4:06 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

SPEAKING of riding another.....


just kidding, but smart choice. seriously, as tempting as it may be, don't bring the bad mojo on yourself right before the holidays.


I just got our internet up and running again, so I'm glad to see I havent' missed too many posts.

I've been meaning to tell you that troy and I are having our christmas party up here in stepford on Dec 2nd... you're more than welcome to come if you're free!!! I'll e-mail you about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home