Brand New Chimichanga

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Bad Boys

Okay so I broke up with the New Yankee today. I know, I know, but we just weren't that compatible dating wise. He's a really great guy but he just wasn't the guy for me. The break up was kind of mutual and we've agreed that we can totally be friends. I'm happy about that because he's such good friends with my cousin and I do genuinely like him as a person. In fact I'm supposed to over to his house later tonight to watch the Dead Like Me episodes that he TiVoed for me. All's well that ends well I guess.

So onto the Big Bad Wolf. I have to do a little set up here. His birthday was two weeks ago and his girlfriend (who he lives with) was out of town so another guy from class and I took him out for a few beers. While we're sitting there I ask him if he's made a birthday wish. He told me yes, so I ask what it is. He told me he couldn't tell me. I said, "oh is that because it won't come true?" He told me he couldn't tell me because it was dirty. I finally pried it out of him and what he wanted was a blow job. I told him maybe he could get one when his girlfriend came back and he didn't seem to think so. I said that was a shame because I actually didn't mind giving them (I know, but I couldn't help it). And he said, "damn it, don't tell me that!"

I eventually went home and left the Big Bad Wolf and the other guy still drinking. I got up the next morning and noticed that I had a text message. I figured it was from the New Yankee but it was from the Big Bad Wolf. It said, "where's the bj?" I sent one back informing him that it wasn't his birthday anymore. Thankfully he found that highly amusing and we went on with life.

This past Wednesday as I mentioned in my previous post, we were walking to our cars and he said, "can I ask you a question?" I told him sure. Then he says, "would you ever consider giving me what I asked for on my birthday?" Yeah I was speechless for a full minute trying to decide how to answer him. So I told him that I didn't get involved with people in relationships and he told me that he didn't expect anything but was just asking because he wanted to know (okay slightly weird). Then I told him if the situation were different I'd have to heavily consider. Then we both said, "see you tomorrow" and got in our cars and left.

Amazingly enough things weren't really weird between us the next day in class, but I have to wonder what the purpose of him asking me that was. Did he really think I was going to blow him in the parking lot or was he just trying to find out if I liked him. Guys are so fucking weird...

5 Comments:

At 22/10/06 10:30 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Trouble, oh so much trouble. Sounds like his girlfriend won't do it and now he is fixated on getting one. You put that seed into his brain and now is fixated on you giving him a bj. Trouble.

 
At 23/10/06 12:09 PM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

My friend Willow says never go out with someone who won't go down on you... maybe he's realizing that's sound advice (that he apparently never got in the first place)...

 
At 26/10/06 10:16 AM, Blogger carlotta said...

Jack - I know, I know. I'm trying to be good.

Sally - that's pretty good advice. I'll have to remember it. I don't think he has ANY intentions of leaving his girlfriend, though.

 
At 26/10/06 9:08 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

dude... I'm just laughing. I've missed you!!!


glad school is going well, first off. second, I need to get off my ass and e-mail you.. third... I'm gonna echo Jack in a BIG Tootie-from-facts-of-life-way... that boy is TROUUUUUUBLE!

 
At 3/11/06 11:35 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Finally I am able to comment. I was upgraded and couldn't comment on anyone's site that wasn't. Anyway, glad you are doing well in school. Boys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home