Brand New Chimichanga

Friday, September 08, 2006

Back to School

I've been busy since my last post. I left Alabama and cried the whole way. I felt sorry for myself for a day or two. I mourned, I cried, I drank a lot of Highlife. Then I had to get the fuck over it because I had too much to do before the move.

Now I'm officially in Charlotte, I have an apartment and I started class Tuesday. I'm busy and exhausted but all is pretty good. My furniture comes tomorrow so this is my last night on the air mattress. Oh and I got my cable hooked up this morning before class and the cable guy REALLY hooked me up. I'm getting like 60 or 70 channels for $10 bucks a month! Yea cable guy!

Oh and Tommy called me Wednesday to check on me and see how I was doing. It made my night and wrecked it all at the same time, but I didn't cry so I'm improving.

Once I get my furniture moved in and hopefully get my computer up and running I'll write more. Need to get to class.

2 Comments:

At 9/9/06 1:24 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Yay! Don't forget to send me all of those wacky professional cooking tips!

 
At 10/10/06 9:38 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

hey momma!!! I haven't forgotten about you... things have been crazy here, but I'm starting to get back on a regular!


hope classes are treating you well....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home