Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, August 03, 2006

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

I can't sleep. Too much running through my head to sleep. I want to sleep. I need to sleep. I just can't.

Have you ever had one of those days when you feel like your little spirit just got the shit kicked out of it? Yesterday (technically since it's 4 a.m.) was one of those days. I like to think that I've handled all the crap life has thrown at me lately, fairly well, but something happened that is threatening to undo everything. I'm hoping things will work out in my favor, but at this point I don't know if that's possible. I know I have to pick myself up and move on, but right now I just don't have the strength to do anything more than huddled on the ground and cry.

I know I'm being extremely dramatic right now, but to me this is pretty fucking dramatic. In fact, right now this is my everything...

1 Comments:

At 3/8/06 9:09 AM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

Hey - I hope everything is going to work out! (and you're still coming to NC) You deserve some real peace and happiness after all that's gone down lately. If you can't sleep, find somebody (i.e. me) with a low dose of xanax to share - .5 mg is perfect for me. I was the same way after Kim and I split and things were so ugly, and this stuff is like magic...addictive magic if you're not careful, but I think you would be... Plus, if you get it generic, it's super cheap. (Alprazolam) If there's anything I can do to help, I hope you'll call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home