Brand New Chimichanga

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

School's Out

Well kiddies there is much afoot in Carlotta's world but I did want to stop by and thank you all for the well wishes with the GRE. I studied my ass off and I think it managed to pay off. I don't think my score will end up in the record books, but it was over the required score for all the schools I'm looking into. Hopefully I won't have to take it again.

I'll be checking in as soon as I can, and Carrie I have a hell of episode of "The Young and the Restless" for you...

6 Comments:

At 6/4/06 1:12 PM, Blogger Brad said...

Congrats! Post exam drinks on me!

 
At 6/4/06 2:58 PM, Blogger d-town said...

glad to hear it went down well ... i was rootin' for ya' spartanburg!!!

 
At 6/4/06 3:03 PM, Blogger Erin said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7/4/06 10:48 AM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

congrats! it's always nice to have that 4 hour beast out of the way, especially when you get a score you are satisfied with!

 
At 7/4/06 11:06 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

oooh... double hooray!!!!


so glad that you took the test, and even happier you did well.. that really is great!


now... spill the dirt, woman!!! I need some excitement while I practically drown in my in-law-induced-nascar-makes-me-vomitorium!!!!

XXOO

 
At 7/4/06 8:33 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

One GRE ass kicked and wimpering in the corner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home