Brand New Chimichanga

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Rescue Me

Once again Tommy Lee came to my rescue. Mr. 40+ and I got into it last night and he was being a complete dick. Tommy swooped in and saved the day by cheering me up. So when Mr. 40+ left "the bar" last night without saying a word to me and with someone else, Tommy and I preceded to do a few rounds of shots and then go home and laugh our asses off. You can see I spent a great deal of time mourning that relationship. At least I don't have to have the "you're a really nice guy, but just not my Mr. Right" talk with him. Last night was like a Get-Out-Of-Jail-Free card!

4 Comments:

At 9/3/06 9:36 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Sounds like you and TL are getting close again. Good? Bad? Just friends? Congrats on getting rid of 40+ though.

 
At 9/3/06 11:19 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

yeah. for the best re 40+... but I know in some deep down way it sucks.

well, spring is just about here.. I'm sure new prospects will be sprouting up soon!

 
At 10/3/06 10:57 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Wishing you well as always.

 
At 13/3/06 3:59 PM, Blogger carlotta said...

Erin,
Tommy Lee and I are destined to be nothing more than friends. Dating him wasn't good. We just work better this way and we have been spending a bit more time together lately, which I adore. He's so much fun to be around and in many ways we "get" each other. It's just all the other crap that comes with him that gets in the way of dating him. I know it's weird but it works...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home