Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Designer Love

Okay admitting it is the first step. I have an addiction. To a reality TV show. I never thought it would happen to me. I mean there was that one time that I dabbled in Joe Millionaire (purely recreational), but it was never a serious habit. I think we're now talking full on addiction. I'm obsessed with Project Runway. I love it so much, I will watch the same episode over and over and over again. I watched last night's episode 3 times!

I love to watch these talented and sometimes crazy people come up with this shit on the fly. Sometimes they kick ass and sometimes they don't but it's always interesting. Plus I have become completely smitten with one designer in particular. I want him to be my boyfriend (and yes I know he's gay). I don't just love him because he's cute, or hip, or completely stylish in his own unique way. I also love him because he comes up with some beautiful designs and he's so talented. I'm not just saying that because I'm in love with him. He's won more challenges than any of the other designers. I so hope he wins because he's just awesome. See I'm a full blown addict. God, I don't know what I'm going to do when I can't watch my new designer drug every week...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home