Brand New Chimichanga

Monday, December 12, 2005

Break Away

So I haven't been writing much lately but I honestly just haven't felt much like it. I'm not really sure why that is, though. Guess I just needed a little break. I don't have much to report these days. I managed to have a pretty good birthday which is always good. I got to celebrate for a whole week with good friends and family. My level of dislike for the cowboy has reached an all time high and I must resist the urge to slap him when ever he talks to me. Tommy Lee and I are cool as ever and he wants to hang out with me way more now than when we attempted to date. Go figure. I have met quite possibly the worst kisser in the world. Ladies, if you thought that episode of Sex and the City with Charlotte and the really bad kisser was an urban myth, I assure you it's not. I'm still having nightmares and my lips were chapped for 3 days. Harry Potter was pretty good. Thank God, since I've seen it 3 times already. I also saw Rent. It was good but made me f-ing bawl. Oh and my nephew is officially one year old today.

6 Comments:

At 12/12/05 9:52 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Breaks aren't a bad thing. I find that they really help while driving :) Glad you surfaced. Take care.

 
At 13/12/05 3:48 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

I still owe you a pony

 
At 13/12/05 11:04 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

hey momma... I agree with Jack...

break when you need to... remember... blogging is for you... no one else.


XXOO

 
At 13/12/05 1:11 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Welcome back and Happy Birthday to your nephew!!

 
At 21/12/05 4:46 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

hey babes.... not sure if I'll catch you before I leave for Jersey, but I want to wish you a very merry Christmas, and delightful new year. I hope 2006 brings many good things your way!!!


XXOO

 
At 5/1/06 4:10 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

happy New year, Carlotta!!!!

hope to see you around the way again! XXOO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home