Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Love Stinks

I called the Cowboy Tuesday. We talked for approximately 10 minutes then he said he needed to go and that he'd call me back later. Needless to say I never heard back from him. I really got no explanation as to why he hadn't been in touch other than he was "laying low" for a few days. But he had the nerve to ask where I was Monday night. Like I'm just expected to show up at the bar to hear Chunky and our other friend Abby sing and play guitar. Whatever. I'm on my way to being over it. The Cowboy so doesn't get to smell my hair anymore. He's cut off.

2 Comments:

At 27/10/05 7:43 PM, Blogger Erin said...

He's a loser. Aren't you so sick of this game? I am.

 
At 27/10/05 8:17 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Maybe you need a new bar? Convince the godd friends to switch and leave the losers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home