Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I've Got My Mind Set on You

Okay random thoughts for the day or probably more accurately the ramblings of a mad woman:

1) The Cowboy is adorable.

2) He has the cutest grin.

3) He has a nice nose.

4) He has really nice lips and I want to kiss him. A lot.

5) He hasn't actually asked me out yet. What the hell's up with that?

6) He had the opportunity to ask me to go with him to see our friend play at this restaurant tonight and he didn't. Why not?

7) Why the hell do I get so bajigity about guys?

8) I've talked to him or seen him everyday since Friday but I'm still not sure if he likes me.

9) I'm intrigued and a little scared by his below the belt piercing.

10) I haven't seen him in two days and I kind of miss him.

11) Why after talking to him for 30 minutes to an hour does he sometimes tell me he'll call me back later and then not call?

12) I'm totally smitten with him and that scares me because I don't think I should be.

13) I love his laugh.

14) He has brown eyes. I like brown eyes.

15) He's a twin. (Sorry LBG his brother's married)

16) He doesn't have a steady job at the moment. Slightly concerning.

17) I'm pretty sure he respects me.

18) He always asks how my day was.

19) He helps his mom cook dinner.

20) He loves animals.

21) He likes to have a good time.

22) I think he drinks too much sometimes.

23) He's not that tall.

24) He smells nice.

25) I like the way he touches me.

26) He holds doors open for me.

27) He's a gentlemen.

28) His accent is really country.

29) He's not from Alabama.

30) He works hard.

Okay I really think I should stop now before I give you too much ammunition to make fun of me with. I'm smitten and I can't help it. I guess admitting it is the first step. God, I just wish I dealt a little better with the uncertainty of it all. That's what gets my panties in a bunch. I suppose there's not a whole hell of a lot I can do about that though. I guess my only option is just to see how this all plays out.

2 Comments:

At 13/10/05 5:33 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Aww, I'm jealous

 
At 13/10/05 7:19 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Were those heels flying over your head? Enjoy the ride, but there should be no reason why you can't ask for directions once in a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home