Brand New Chimichanga

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Naughty Girl

Well Tommy Lee totally flaked on me, which I knew he would. I just didn't know he would be such a jack ass about it. His band was playing at the bar Friday night and I went. I got a kiss on the forehead 15 minutes after I got there. A few shoulder squeezes as he breezed past me during their 2 breaks. After the show he sat with the band at a table, which was fine but he could've made some effort. I cornered him on his way back from the bathroom to ask him if he planned on ignoring me for the entire night. He claimed he was just preoccupied. I begged to differ. We walk back to the bar and he talks to me for maybe 10 minutes. Then the next thing I know he grabbed his crap and walked out the door without saying a word to anyone. I was pissed. I didn't think that after I slept with him that we were committed or even boyfriend and girlfriend, but I did think we were at least friends. In my opinion that's not how you treat your friends.

So even though it wasn't exactly how I would have chosen for this relationship, for lack of a better word, to come to a close, it was a means to an end. I knew I had to break off whatever was going on between us because it just wasn't a good idea to continue with things. When the words probation, violation and jail started popping up, I got a little nervous. Dating Tommy Lee was fun in theory, but I'm just too much of a good girl to really deal with all of his problems, even if there is a really decent guy underneath all the tattoos and piercing.

My feelings were a little hurt by his behavior Friday night, but aside from the hurt I was pissed off. Where did that punk ass get off thinking he could ignore me? Well I wasn't about to let him off that easy. I marched my ass over to the studio and banged on the door. I stood there and banged again. I never got an answer. I don't know if he was hiding, passed out or just not there.

I walked back over to the bar and discovered during my absence a group of people had to decided to go to another bar in town. My roommate and ride included. I've only been to this particular bar twice and I've hated it both times. It's just creepy and redneck. I grudgingly agree to go because CAT had come to babysit me earlier in the night and it just didn't seem fair for me to refuse to go with her to the other bar. I did request that we not stay terribly long since I was in a foul ass mood.

We caravan over to the other bar. It's as redneck as I remember. After a few minutes of walking around, CAT and I run into a guy we used to work with. He and his friend are hanging out and his friend is really, really cute. I'm talking straight up adorable. I've seen him before because we have several mutual friends but I've never actually talked to him. Turns out he's funny, smart and sweet. He can also sing, play guitar, is well traveled and a bit on the chunky side. So far this guy is batting pretty high. Oh and he called me beautiful, so there goes one more point to the Chunky guitar player. Suddenly my night is looking up. Way up.

To make a long story short, the guy I used to work with is pretty drunk and Chunky rode with him. Chunky is hell bent on leaving the bar (fine by me) but doesn't want to remove himself from my company just yet. The four of us decide to go back to our house, since it's just a few miles away, and hang out. Chunky and I eventually end up in my room and make out for what seems like hours, until we finally drift off. I'm in a much better mood by this point, even if I am feeling a little slutty. It was kind of nice waking up all wrapped up in a cute, chunky man. When they left the next morning, Chunky said he'd be in touch. I'm doubting it will happen, but I'm sure I'll run into him again in the future. But even if I don't it certainly got me over the whole Tommy Lee incident pretty quickly, and that is a very good thing.

3 Comments:

At 21/9/05 8:07 AM, Blogger Brad said...

He is proving to be too much trouble Pookie Mama.....drop it like it's hot!

 
At 21/9/05 9:30 AM, Blogger d-town said...

... and you ended the post with a Martha Stewart line. good girl.

i'd be carefully calling this guy "chunky" ... you don't want tiny to find out and get jealous, right?

 
At 21/9/05 12:26 PM, Blogger carlotta said...

Brad - I dropped it. It wasn't so hot.

Taylor - This is a Chunky for a new millennium! Besides I actually talked to (among other things) this guy so I'd say that moves him a bit higher on the food chain than the college crush I could never talk to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home