Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Idiot Boyfriend

He's not my boyfriend but other than that, a pretty appropriate title. Tommy Lee is steadily reminding me why I don't date. It sucks and I suck at it. Uncertainty is not something I deal all that well with, and let's face it, the dating world is full of uncertainty.

After a very nice weekend hanging out with him. After he flat out tells me that he likes me. After his boss asks him if I'm his girlfriend and he tells him I am. After the whole discussion of "stupid/scary/bad things I did when I was younger" that didn't scare me off. After not one, but two marriage proposals on Saturday night. After holding my hand every chance he got. I'm beginning to wonder if he's flaking out on me.

He called Sunday. He called Monday. I called him Tuesday to ask if he wanted to meet us out for some drinks to celebrate me losing a person (at least a small one). He didn't come. Yesterday he didn't call. What the fuck? Am I a leper all of a sudden?

Of course now I'm beginning to wonder what the hell is wrong with me. I'm over analyzing everything to the 10th degree and it's making me nuts. I hate this bullshit. I'm hoping one day the man of my dreams will just fall from the sky in front of me and we'll get married, have kids and live happily ever after. The end.

9 Comments:

At 25/8/05 11:29 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

Whatever happened to "He is soooo NOT my type"?? I can't give you any advice because you know how psycho I get whenever it involves guys.

 
At 25/8/05 11:35 AM, Blogger carlotta said...

Okay so to look at him he's not my type but he does have some "my type" qualities. I'm just pissed cause he made me like him a little and now he's flaking. It just pisses me off and I can't even do a drive by because I don't know where he lives!

 
At 25/8/05 6:38 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

arrrg. Boys are dumb, momma....


but let's split the difference... you can be frustrated, and I'll hold out for hoping he'll call and explain what's up.

 
At 25/8/05 8:05 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Games? People play games? Or is it just that our minds play all of the games and we can't tell the difference?

Nay, nevermind me. The last date I had was in 1993.

Never sweat the small stuff.

 
At 26/8/05 9:29 AM, Blogger J.F.Tobias said...

chill out!!!! He is a guy and it has only been a day or two. Remember we don't think like you. What is obvious to you ain't always to us. Sorry to lay it out like that but I just don't want you to drive yourself nuts over this. Plus remember he as flaky as a wamp biscut.

 
At 26/8/05 12:03 PM, Blogger Brad said...

What in the hell is a wamp biscuit?

 
At 26/8/05 12:57 PM, Blogger carlotta said...

Biscuits out of the can that you have to wamp on the counter to open.

 
At 26/8/05 1:13 PM, Blogger d-town said...

Mmmm, biscuits ... I want a biscuit now!

 
At 26/8/05 3:05 PM, Blogger carlotta said...

I haven't had a sex biscuit in FOREVER!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home