Brand New Chimichanga

Monday, August 22, 2005

First Date

Well my date with Tommy Lee actually went much better than expected. He brought me a flower when he came to pick me up (on time). He took me to a sushi restaurant for dinner even though he doesn't care for it, but knew I did. He asked if he could hold my hand and asked if he could give me a good night kiss. Who knew Tommy Lee was such a gentleman. Apparently he only talks big in public but when he had me alone he didn't try anything inappropriate. I thought that was nice. It went well enough that I agreed to see him again on Saturday.

His band was playing at a festival here in town Saturday afternoon and he asked if I would come. We hung out from about 6:00 Saturday afternoon until 2:30 Sunday morning. We talked a lot and he was very honest with me about some things from his past. I really was impressed that he was up front with me. He told me he didn't want me to find out down the road and feel like I'd be lied to. The honesty thing is not the norm but it's actually really nice.

I haven't seen him since Sunday morning but he's called both days since. I like not having to wonder if he likes me. I know he does because he just came right out and told me. He's like a mutant strain of man, but in a good way.

I enjoyed spending time with him. He's not who I thought he was. I'd like to get to know him better. And he makes me laugh. I'd say things went well and I'm taking it one day at a time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home