Brand New Chimichanga

Friday, August 26, 2005

Skull Ring

Okay you were all right. I really had no reason to freak out at this point but it's what I do. I told you I suck at dating and I was right.

I ran into Tommy Lee at the bar we met in, last night and everything was fine. Well things were a little weird at first. Almost like he didn't know what to say to me. After a few minutes though, all seemed well. I did find out that he's piss ass poor at the moment so I'm thinking that might have something to do with him not calling and asking me out again. The poor bastard can't afford too. As a good gesture I bought him a PBR and paid for my own beers. Hopefully he got the message: "I work, I can pay for my own shit".

Then he did something that I'm still a little baffled about. I had some silver bangles on and he took them off my wrist and was kind of playing with them. He asked if he could have them and I told him no, because I just bought them Saturday. He told me I could at least give him one of them since I had multiples, so he put one on his wrist. Then he took off his skull ring, yes folks, his skull ring (that I've never seen him without) and put it on my finger and told me I could have it. What the fuck? Did I just get pinned by Tommy Lee? Oh well I'm just not going to think too hard about it at the moment. I honestly don't think I can. But when I got ready to leave he did walk me out and I got mad smooches so that's always good.

All I can say is that I'm learning, I'm trying new things and I'm bound to get freaked out from time to time here. I'm so out of my element it isn't funny. So just bear with me and enjoy the freak show while it lasts.

*Thanks to Iggy Pop for today's blog title. Who knew there is acutally a song called "Skull Ring"?

6 Comments:

At 26/8/05 7:47 PM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

Though I haven't been commenting, I'm really enjoying reading about Tommy Lee (and of course am glad to read that you are happy!). Keep the updates coming!

 
At 26/8/05 8:43 PM, Blogger d-town said...

I'm wondering if he can blow a horn with his pecker ...

 
At 29/8/05 9:38 AM, Blogger J.F.Tobias said...

arrrrr

 
At 29/8/05 11:03 AM, Blogger carlotta said...

I don't know about the horn thing, Taylor. It popped up and said hello briefly the other night but it was on my leg and I really couldn't tell much.

 
At 29/8/05 11:30 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Wow Carlotta! You are my hero!! Congrats on the fabulous new you and the rock star boyfriend!! =)

 
At 31/8/05 9:25 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

I just... I just don't know what to say.



this shit is classic..... can't wait for the next date!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home