Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Driving Me to Drink

Okay here's a recap of what's going on in my life these days.

- Tommy Lee told me he'd call me last Friday. I haven't seen or heard from him since Thursday night.

- Got sensationally drunk Tuesday night off dirty martinis because I was so pissed at Mr. Lee

- Spent late Tuesday night with my head in a trash can puking up olives and popcorn.

- Gained a little mental clarity while my head was in said trash can. I don't think things are going to work out for me and Tommy. He's too damned flaky and I'm not. When you tell me you'll do something I kind of expect you to do it. I like him and if we keep "dating" I don't think I will in the end.

- Spent Wednesday piled up on the couch watching really crappy daytime television and napping.

- Stopped by the bar while out searching for gas last night. Tommy was at the studio across the ally rehearsing. Didn't see him. Saw cute bartender boy instead.

- Woke up to sound of dogs fighting the in front yard at 4:30 this morning. Got up to investigate. Found cute bartender boy passed out on the couch.

- Kept hoping cute bartender boy would get lost on the way to the bathroom and end up in my room instead. (Didn't happen)

- Had to wake cute bartender boy and kick him out of the house on my way to work this morning. Realized after it took several attempts to wake him that I could've had my way with him this morning and he'd never have known.

So there you have the "days of my life". I know many of you are enjoying the Tommy Lee saga and I hate to disappoint, but he's annoying the shit out of me. I have fun when I'm with him but once I get out of sight he seems to forget I exist. That doesn't work for me. I need a man who can pick up a fucking phone when he says he will. I'll keep you posted on any new developments.

4 Comments:

At 1/9/05 1:16 PM, Blogger Erin said...

yeah dump his ass. How on earth did the bartender end up on your couch?

 
At 1/9/05 1:22 PM, Blogger carlotta said...

Apparently around 2:00 a.m. he called my roommate because he was too drunk too drive home, but I guess not too drunk to make it to our house. He called from the front porch so she let him in to crash on the couch. I had no idea he was there until I went to check out the commotion in the yard and there he was.

 
At 1/9/05 9:43 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Tommy blew it. Long live bartenders! I have put many through college ;)

 
At 2/9/05 5:00 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

college? shit... I've set up a number of RETIREMENT FUNDS for my bartenders!!!!



.... I'm still feeling the popcorn-heave. poor girl!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home