Brand New Chimichanga

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Sugar Daddy

Well tonight is the night. Tonight I'm meeting the Sugar Daddy for drinks to tell him that he needs to back off. The Sugar Daddy is a an older (44) guy that I met at, you guessed it, the bar. He's always been really, really nice to me. Buying me an occasional drink here and there, offering pleasant conversation, etc. Honestly for the longest time I thought he was gay (he was always a little too observant of what I was wearing) until he made it known about two weeks ago that he was interested in me. Apparently he was just biding his time until I was done with Tommy Lee.

I ran into him last Thursday at the bar. He came over and we began to chat. Later in the evening he asked me about the Tommy Lee situation and I told him it was over and that I'd given the skull ring back. Then Sugar Daddy asked me if I'd like to go to dinner sometime. I, thinking accepting a dinner invitation was harmless, agreed. Before I left the bar that night I gave him my number. He's called me every day, sometimes multiple times a day since. It's just too much and it's freaking me out.

So tonight I have to tell him that because he's acted like a wacko that I'm not going to go to dinner with him ever. In my eyes, dinner is just dinner. In his it's more like we're engaged or something. The thought of having this conversation with him tonight literally makes me nauseas. I don't handle these situations very well. I don't want to hurt his feelings but he's making me uncomfortable. I'm going to do my best to let him down gently to spare his feelings and also because I'm a little afraid he's psycho. Wish me luck.

On a side note I saw Chunky Thursday night but never got a chance to talk to him because Sugar Daddy was in my grill all night. All I got was a smile and a wave. Damn.

2 Comments:

At 28/9/05 9:47 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

You got them lining up to get the pleasure of spending time with you. I hope the right guy does come along. You deserve the best (in my opinion).

 
At 3/10/05 11:28 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Girl your mojo is working overtime!! Good for you. I hope it rubs off on me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home