Brand New Chimichanga

Friday, October 07, 2005

Freeze Tag

Taylor tagged me and I honestly had nothing else to write about so here comes my first blog survey...

10 years ago: October 7, 1995
I was a freshman at Clemson living with the roommate from hell and adjusting to college life. I was taking Intro to Graphic Communications, Intro to Psychology, Chemistry 105, College algebra and some kind of computer programming class. At least those are the only ones I can remember. I lived on the third floor in one of the shoeboxes and even though the weather was starting to cool, we had to keep our window open with a fan going non stop all winter long because our room was like an oven.

5 years ago: October 7, 2000
I've been in Atlanta for about 8 months. I've also been at my first job out of college for 8 months. I hate Atlanta and the job. I'm glad I've found Taylor (he's making my life bearable) and I don't know what I'd do without him. I'm also glad LBG and I have managed to stay in touch after college. We talk all the time even though she's in New Jersey and I'm here. We email each other everyday at work. Our 'Miss You' line make me smile. My across the hall neighbor is crazy as a shithouse rat and the police have come twice to take her away. I have got to get out of here before I go nuts too.

1 year ago: October 7, 2004
I'm still living in Alabama. Still at my first job out of college. Hate the job. Hate Alabama. Everything is pretty much stagnant. It's been a pretty rough year but here are some high points: I'm looking forward to A's baby being born in December. I've lost roughly 50 pounds.

Yesterday:
I was cold all day. It rained off and on. I went to a Fall Festival at a local school. I was tired. I just wanted someone to hold me as I drifted off to sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy:
low fat chips and salsa; sugar free jello with lite cool whip; pickles; Weight Watchers ice cream treats; peanut butter and jelly sandwiches

5 songs I know all the words to:
The Gambler (Kenny Rogers); I'll Be There for You (Bon Jovi); Wild Horses (The Rolling Stones); I Will Survive (Gloria Gayner); Ain't No Mountain High Enough (Marvin Gaye)

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
Pay off my car; invest; buy some diamond studs from Tiffany's; give money to my friends and family; give to cancer and aids charities

5 things I would never wear:
a tube top; those net looking slip-on flip flop things (sorry LBG), a skirt so short you could see my business; someone else's underwear; a trucker hat

5 bad habits:
chewing on my nails; sneaking bites of food I know I shouldn't have; saying the word 'like' constantly; lying; shopping too much when I know I need to be saving money

5 favorite toys:
my rabbit; my new cell phone; the direct tv remote; the cd player in my car; my nephew

Now tagging 5 people and they are...
Well if you feel like it and since you're the only 5 people that read my blog that Taylor didn't tag already:
Brad
Poodle
Carrie
Jack
Erin

2 Comments:

At 11/10/05 2:47 PM, Blogger Erin said...

you suck! ;)

I'll try to do it this week...

 
At 19/10/05 5:51 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

dude..... bah!


oh well. I'll do it.



I just got back from chicaaaahhhgo, so I'll work on it tomorrow. I gotta get caught up with stories of cowboys??? whe-hoo! ride 'em, girl!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home