Brand New Chimichanga

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kiss on My List

I saw the Cowboy Monday night. He walked me to my car as usual and came in for the hug. This time he actually planted the kiss on my lips though. Too bad I really didn't get to enjoy it because I was preoccupied with a drunk CAT in the passenger seat. Progress is a beautiful thing. He called me last night too and seemed disappointed that I was too tired to see him. I guess that's a good sign.

A little glitch though. We were hanging out at the bar Monday night sitting on the couch talking to some friends. In walks Chunky. Turns out he and the Cowboy are friends. Chunky sits down across from me and just grins at me like a possum while I'm cuddled up to the Cowboy. Talk about a little uncomfortable. God, I hope guys don't gossip.

3 Comments:

At 12/10/05 7:40 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

I wouldn't bet on the "guys don't gossip" part. It is usually called, "guys bullshiting".

You have nothing to be uncomfortable with. We can always chose who we want to be close with.

 
At 13/10/05 8:11 AM, Blogger Erin said...

He was probably just jealous and he damn well should be. He never called you did he? (I'm guessing if he did we would have heard about it :) So, let him be jealous. And if they talk...who cares? Cowboy is obviously into you and he's not going to let some chunky guitar player ruin it.

 
At 13/10/05 7:30 PM, Blogger d-town said...

When I was a little kid I thought the song was "Kiss on My Lips," which may be an appropriate thing to say here ...

Looks like we're both boy crazy! Whohoo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home