Brand New Chimichanga

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Love Went Mad

This has just been a crap day. Of course last night pretty much sucked too. I honestly can't even string my thoughts together very well at the moment. The one thing I do know is that the Cowboy used to make me feel good and now he just makes me feel like shit. And no it isn't because he's doing anything, but the fact that he does nothing is pissing me off. I just want a normal guy with minimal issues (cause trust me Tommy Lee and the Cowboy have some fucking serious issues), that doesn't play games, doesn't like to fight like some bullshit macho man, doesn't have a drinking problem, doesn't decide after a whirlwind 2 weeks that they aren't sure how they feel anymore and doesn't enjoy the company of other girls when things are in the works between us. Is that too fucking much to ask? Apparently for me it is.

2 Comments:

At 1/11/05 8:15 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Well, not sure what to say on that one. You should expect the best. Not like I have any experience to help here.

 
At 2/11/05 9:37 AM, Blogger Erin said...

he's a dick. he doesn't deserve you. I know its hard to hear that over and over again, but it is the truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home