Brand New Chimichanga

Friday, January 13, 2006

Bad Moon Rising

Damn last night wasn't Friday 13th or the full moon but it was strange enough. I'm thinking tonight maybe I should just stay home, shave my legs and watch movies. I don't know that I want to push my luck...

So last night CAT and I go to the bar for a drink. We sit there for awhile talking to some friends when Tommy Lee comes in with the rest of the band. I notice after awhile that he's not really making an effort to talk to me. Sometime later I go over to him and ask if anything is wrong because he hasn't really said much to me all night. Apparently the last time I saw him, I'd made some off hand comment that Tommy had taken to heart and I'd hurt his feelings. Of course I had no idea and once I found out, I felt like complete shit. I apologized, he accepted so we kissed and made up and now all is well.

Sometimes I'm still taken aback by the juxtaposition that is Tommy Lee. To look at him you'd think he didn't give a fuck about anything or anyone. The reality is if he actually cares about you then he's much more sensitive to your words, deeds and opinions. I guess I'm just going to have to keep that in mind a bit more from now on. He's told me how much he values my opinion and how much he cares for me and I need to remember that.

In other news I ran into a guy that hangs out at the bar semi-regularly. He's older. I'd say early 40's. I've always thought he was attractive. I've always enjoyed talking to him on the occasions that we run into each other. Last night I went over to say hello and we had a brief but very informative chat before he left. It's never a bad thing to find out a man thinks "you're sexy as hell" and that he thinks you should spend some time getting to know one another better. I honestly didn't know what to say. I had no idea he was even interested.

Now I'm kind of stuck trying to decide if I should go there or not. On the one hand I'm attracted to him but he is so much older than me. And I can't decide if he just wants a piece if younger ass or not. I guess the only thing I can do is just give it a little more time and see what comes of it. I do think I'm going to have to test the waters a little with this one, though. Can't help it. I'm intrigued.

Then as we were getting ready to leave some hot ass marine asked for my phone number. God, he was really cute but of course looked kind of young. I didn't give him my number because like I told him, I don't make a habit of giving out my number to guys who've known me for a total of 2 minutes. Instead he settled for a good-night hug. This kid was totally trying to scam some ass before heading home but at least he was pretty sweet about it.

I ask you, what's up with the universe?

2 Comments:

At 13/1/06 11:42 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Class is shaving your legs for yourself and staying at home :)

As for Tommy Lee, that is probably a good observation. It will be interesting to see how that plays out now.

For the 40 year old ... that one could go either way. At least with an 18 year old, you know they are really just after a piece of ass. A 40 year old, may want some and then more. Depends on what YOU are wanting. I do believe you would be in the driver's seat on that one.

Smooth with the Marine :)

 
At 17/1/06 12:49 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

look at YOU... sexy-momma-all-the-boys-be-flockin'!!!!


enjoy things. If you want to check out 40-yr-old-guy... then do it!! new year, new you, new experiences!! You never know what you may find???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home