Brand New Chimichanga

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Wild Eyed Southern Boys

Well now that things are going in the right direction for me career/school wise, I'm in a much better frame of mind. I love school. I sound like such an asshole for saying that but I can't help it. I wish I'd found this calling a little earlier but I'm a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. I was meant to be here at this time; no sooner, no later.

Things on the relationship front could be better. The New Yankee puzzles me. He says he really likes me but sometimes his actions could suggest otherwise. I'm not sure if he's unsure about me or just unsure about women in general. He could just be THAT clueless. He irritates the shit out of me on a regular basis and it seems like every time I see him face to face I have some new issue to bring up. The real kicker is when he told me that he can't sleep in the same bed with anyone.

Ummm, okay so Tommy Lee and I slept in the same bed together for months and he wouldn't fuck me and now I have the New Yankee who will fuck me but won't sleep in the same bed with me. I find this more than ironic. Can't I just have a guy who will do both? I don't think it's too much for a girl to ask.

Then I have the Big Bad Wolf in my culinary classes. He's smart, he's funny, he's adorable and of course he has a girlfriend. We've been hanging out outside of class, chaperoned by one of the other guys in our class. Okay so we're all friends and we go out for beers every so often. I love these guys, but the Big Bad Wolf and I definitely have a flirtation going on. I can't help it. I'm a bit of a flirt. LBG was here this weekend and she and T and J came out with me and the culinary boys. LBG totally says it's obvious that we like each other. Okay not good but I think it's true. Then tonight as we walked to the parking lot from class the Big Bad Wolf asked me a question that left ME speechless. This wasn't your run of the mill question and it took me a full minute to respond. I'm so confused...

2 Comments:

At 19/10/06 12:31 PM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

Now, I'm not encouraging anybody to be a homewrecker, but if she's just a girlfriend and not a wife, he's fair game. Another one of my good friends just went to visit an ex-boyfriend of hers who was already seriously dating somebody else. They broke up and she's back with him, all in the span of two weeks... You never know. It may just be that he's comfortable with her but would dump her if somebody better (YOU) came along...

 
At 20/10/06 2:37 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

And what was that question...damn you :) I say, focus on class and let the boys be for play time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home