Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Together

I am so completely freaked out right now. This thing with the Big Bad Wolf just feels so different than any other relationship, semi-relationship or quasi-relationship I've ever had. I'm so unbelievably happy when I'm with him. He actually takes me out once in a while. Yes like a real date. We have great chemistry, which apparently we haven't been able to hide from pretty much anyone. He makes me laugh. He's smart. He's incredibly sweet. Oh God, I really, really like him.

3 Comments:

At 16/11/06 6:13 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

HOOORAY, momma!!!!


glad to hear things are going well! all the better with this cold weather we're about to get... someone to keep you warm! ;)

XXOO

 
At 18/11/06 12:19 PM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

I have a giant smile on my face, but you can't see it...

 
At 22/11/06 11:04 AM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Never good to deny what makes you happy. Enjoy life when you can :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home