Brand New Chimichanga

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Crazy Train

I don't really have time to go into the details right now but suffice to say this girl is nuts. Things have gone from bad to nightmarish hell. More phone calls, her randomly showing up at the Big Bad Wolf's house, a failed suicide attempt and a hospital visit later I think it's safe to say that I'm out. I don't need this drama and I don't deserve it. I hate that I ever got sucked into all this crazy bullshit.

The one good thing I can say is that it's totally taken my mind off turning 30. I haven't cried once about it. In fact I'm just happy to be here for these past 30 years.

3 Comments:

At 30/11/06 7:05 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Happy Birthday! Turning 30 is not the end of the world. I would love to buy you a drink in celebration. And then another for good measure :)

 
At 1/12/06 11:02 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

crap!! I forgot to e-mail/comment to you yesterday!!!

happy birthday, momma! Thirty isn't so bad, especially when you're the hottest thing in the kitchen like you are!

sorry about the BBB (big bad BEEOTCH) drama.... you're right.. you TOTALLY don't deserve to be around that crap!

happy birthday, though... may this year be full of new and good things for you!

XXOO

 
At 3/12/06 9:07 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Holy CRAP what a psycho!

Happy Birthday to you!! 30 isn't so bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home