Brand New Chimichanga

Friday, June 27, 2008

Thank You Cleveland and Good Night

I know I've been M.I.A for, well over a year now, but busy wasn't the word. Since then I've graduated from culinary school, moved in with the Big Bad Wolf, got a real job, lost my grandmother, and the Big Bad Wolf and I called it quits 3 weeks ago. I am still here. I am still kicking, and I will survive, but my life as I knew it before doesn't really exsist. I quit my job, I've left Charlotte and now I don't know what in the hell I'm doing. Picking up the pieces I guess, but this chapter, this blog is over. Thanks to everyone who read and cared. I'm out...

1 Comments:

At 27/6/08 8:26 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

WOW.


all I can say is I send you my sincere thoughts for happiness and success. clearly, a LOT has transpired for you in the past year, as will in the coming year, I imagine.


Thank you for letting me (us) glimpse into your life as you did. It was a pleasure. look me up if you ever come around the blogosphere again, or happen to find yourself in charlotte and need a place (ok, huntersville) to crash.

bets of luck, momma.


ps.. feel proud; you inspired me, and I'll be applying to J&W for the baking and pastry arts program in 2009. who says I have to be an engineer if I go back to work? you changing directions successfully gave me the courage to think outside my very engineered box. so thanks.

again.. much love and luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home