Brand New Chimichanga

Sunday, May 06, 2007

I Just Called To Say I Love You

The Big Bad Wolf and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary this weekend. We still haven't said "I love you". I've been wanting to tell him for the last few weeks but I just don't seem to be able to get the words out. I keep waiting for "the perfect time" and it's just not happening. Well that and the fact that I'm petrified that I'll say it and he won't say it back. I don't know what's worse, him not feeling the same way or keeping the words inside.

2 Comments:

At 6/5/07 10:53 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Wish I could give you some advice here, but I am the guy who is too scared to say the "L" word to my girlfriend, even though she is completely wonderful. Just so scared for being hurt. Tough to let yourself be open to a hurt. But maybe life is too short to worry about the future.

 
At 8/5/07 6:03 PM, Blogger Sally O'Malley said...

Odds are he's at least as scared as you are, so I say let 'er rip. I am almost completely unable to keep my feelings to myself, especially when they are so strong. I find it suffocating. And who knows what might happen tomorrow? Wouldn't you want him to know?

Welcome back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home