Brand New Chimichanga

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Fight For Your Right (To Party)

Well I have to say that I just had the best weekend I've had in a really long time. I should totally be doing homework right now, as I have tons, but I just have to share with blogland first. First of all the Big Bad Wolf has a job now. He works a few nights a week at the bar that we frequent. Now that he has a job we have two schedules to work around so we don't have as much to spend together as we used to (not that I'm complaining).

So after not seeing him outside of class since Monday, he asked me if I wanted to do something Friday night. I got a little dressed up and we went to our bar. All we did was sit there and drink (and I got a little happy off some Pinot) but I had the best time with him. We talked, I mean really talked, we drank, we laughed, we kissed. We went home and well did other things. I felt a connection to him that night that I really haven't felt before. I guess because he opened up to me about some personal things. Anyway it was just a great night.

I went to work the next morning (a bit hungover). I had been kind of blue about the fact that I couldn't make it to J's 30th on Saturday because they wouldn't let me off work. I really wanted to go and was royally pissed that I couldn't get 3 1/2 hours off so I could go. J called me and I just felt a little lost and so sad that I couldn't see my friends.

Basically on the way home from work I decided right then and there that I was going to Atlanta anyway. Even though I had a ton of homework due Monday. Even though I would get to spend less than 24 hours with my friends. Even though I was exhausted, I needed to see my friends. And I'm so glad I went because I had the best time.

There were hugs, jello shots, and PJ abundant. There were also so many laughs and tons of dancing. It felt good to be "home" again. Though it was hardly relaxing and I got little sleep, seeing everyone totally recharged my batteries. I had such a great time and I can't wait until I can see them again.

1 Comments:

At 29/1/07 11:00 AM, Blogger Brad said...

I'm glad you came....it was good seeing you again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home