Brand New Chimichanga

Monday, December 18, 2006

Dizzy

I don't honestly know which end is up at the moment. I have no time for anything. School is busy is hell. Work is busy as hell. I feel bad because everyone keeps wanting to know when I'm going to come visit and I just don't know when I'll have time to. In the little spare time that I have homework needs to be done, so does laundry, and cleaning and bathing. I'm constantly tired. I can sleep anywhere at anytime these days. I'm starting to get totally forgetful. I keep leaving my phone at home. I forgot my password to get into my email at school. I forget to pay bills. I keep food in my car because that's the only time I really have a chance to eat something. People keep telling me I look tired all the time. I have a cough that won't go away. I've had a sore throat for the last 3 days and I honestly just don't have the time or the money to go see a doctor. I can feel the sanity slipping. I'm way over due for the breakdown.

4 Comments:

At 28/12/06 12:24 PM, Blogger d-town said...

how is it that i check in daily but i only saw this post for the first time today? did you backdate it? weird.

well, even though you're busy, remember what rosalynn asked betty ... "well, aren't you happy?" and you are, i know it!

i know there's probably a song named "dizzy" but i'm going to have to google it to find out who sings it.

 
At 28/12/06 12:53 PM, Blogger carlotta said...

I didn't back date it. I just didn't post it when I wrote it. I'm much better now though. Every so often it just gets to be a little much, ya know?

 
At 28/12/06 1:40 PM, Blogger DrinkJack said...

Hang in there my friend! Forward progress is always a bitch. I know you will conquer.

 
At 10/1/07 1:37 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

hey momma... just checking in! Hope you had a great christmas, and this year is off to a good start for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home